Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cute thing going around Facebook lately

The instructions

1 - Go to wikipedia and hit random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. 2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. 3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”. Third picture no matter what it is, will be your album cover. 4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together. 5 - Post it with this text and tag the friends you want to join in.

Mine was
Band name - Secret Rendezvous
Title of the album - Marry your equal

And my first album would look like

That worked well.

1 comment:

  1. Had a friend send this to me a while back--it's quite humorous, but I remember the one that I got wasn't all that interesting so I never ended up posting it.

    It's funny though, because after you tag'd me on this, one of my husband's coworkers walked up to me and was like, "I saw that thing your friend sent you, I tried it out and it was hilaaaaaaarious!" Glad the joy was spread. ;)

    ReplyDelete